We are working to save the 8.7 million species that can't vote
and the 1 species that can.
Climate Foundation Projects
- Land Carbon Sequestration (Biochar) :Using biochar for sanitation, fertilization, and carbon sequestration, especially in developing nations, sequestering gigatons of carbon for centuries to millenia.
- Ocean Carbon Sequestration (OCS): Upwelling nutrient-rich water to feed the plankton, which sequester up to 50% of the world's carbon.
- Azolla Farming :Sequestering 3000 parts per million of CO2, and once brought about one of the first ice ages.
- Marine Permaculture: Serving up nutrients to feed fish and, in turn, humans.
- Biochar: Using Biochar for farming; lowering water and fertilization use, improving the soil and taking care of sanitation.
- Coral Reef Cooling: Reversing coral bleaching on high-value coral reefs to preserve portions of these ecosystems during the high-temperature decades to come.
- Summer classes provides Interns from all over the world, who join us to learn about ways to help this planet.
- Climate House provides research and education for scientists, professors, researchers and students.
- Each project provides local jobs for a variety of people and talents.
Photos by NASA (blue earth) Perojevic, (jungle) Habib M'henni (class room) Neetalparekh (jobs) Jamie Oliver (fisherman)