Working to reverse climate change in our lifetimes
Why we are here
The Climate Foundation is dedicated to educating and empowering people to halt global warming in our lifetimes.
We are working to moderate and reverse the effects of climate
change in critical ecosystems, including;
- Reversing coral bleaching on
high-value coral reefs to preserve portions of these ecosystems during the high-temperature decades to come
- Encouraging agricultural use of biochar to sequester gigatons of carbon for centuries to millennia, by incorporating biochar as sanitation, fertilization and carbon sequestration in developing nations
- Encouraging and facilitating the adoption of renewable energy for electricity and transportation in place of fossil fuels throughout the world, including:
- Displacing diesel power with renewable energy generation in remote locales reducing noise issues associated with residential wind turbines
- Enabling energy storage technologies to store renewable energy for dispatch during peak hours.
How we all benefit
Preserve the coral reefs, sustain the fish, lower the carbon dioxide in the
atmosphere- together we could keep millions of species from extinction.